Sunday 15 January 2012

Rendered Animation - The first one

Even though I am strapped for time, I am still going to create another render after this one. Here is the current animation:


I am happy with the animation itself, but I am not so keen on the camera. The camera is currently too fast, it makes me sea sick! So for the final render, the camera is going to be nice and smooth. The other issue I did not notice until rendering is the current lighting, its too dark in some places and way to light in other (i.e the start of the animation...a bright white microwave). I have already sorted the lighting ready for the final render.

Learning Outcomes

Other than that, I think its really good, and I think I have achieved quite a lot while developing this animation, I have learnt a lot of new skills, such as adding light, painting skin weights, rigging, smoothing effectively with edge loops, texturing, UV mapping, use of IK handles etc. and I feel a lot more confident when using Maya 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment